Digital Marketing Malaysia
- Promote a Healthy Gut & Body Mass
- Two Premium Japanese Human Residential Bifidobacteria (HRB):
- Two Well-Researched Prebiotics:
-Human Milk Oligosaccharide (HMO)
WHAT IS HUMAN RESIDENTIAL BIFIDOBACTERIA (HRB)?
- Probiotics strains naturally found in the human gut.
- Able to survive & multiply in the gut, unlike non-HRB, contributing to a wide range of health benefits.
- Bifidobacterium Longum – ProbioGut uses one of the most extensively researched probiotic strains in the world that has been proven its benefits in improving bowel movement and upper respiratory tract infection.
- Bifidobacterium Breve – Unique probiotic strain to reduce metabolic syndrome, including obesity.
- HMO – A prebiotic obtained from microbe fermentation that works synergistically with Bifidobacteria.
- Inulin – Starchy substances in fruits & vegetables which is proven to promote gut health.
- Sweet & sour kombucha berries flavour.
- Does not require refrigeration.
6–In–1 Benefits in Just 1 Sachet:
- Improve Gastrointestinal Functions
- Reduce Body Fat & Improve Metabolic Disorder
- Maintain Healthy Intestinal Environment
- Strengthen Immune Response
- Alleviate Upper Respiratory Illnesses
- Relieve Allergic Reactions
WHY IS THE DIGESTIVE TRACT IMPORTANT?
- About 100 trillion microbes (good & bad) live in our digestive tract, collectively called the gut microbiota.
- The composition of human digestive tract microbiota changes with age.
- A loss of balance between the good and bad bacteria within the gut microbiota will affect our health negatively.
WHAT CAUSES IMBALANCE IN GUT MICROBIOTA?
- Unhealthy Diet
- Lack of Exercise
- Poor Hygiene
- Antibiotic & Medication
|Pack Size||30 Sachet||60 Sachet|
|Dosage||Take 1 sachet per day|
|Take 1 sachet per day|